Please login in order to report media.
Meghiya (Attach/with Sleeves) Blouse Cutting ang Stitching in Hindi Part 2 - Stitching and Fitting
Please do support us by Like, Share and Subscribing.
▼ Learn More! ▼
Hi Friends, this is the 2nd part for Megiya Blouse stitching and fitting.
In Meghiya Blouse, the sleeves are in one peice i.e we do not need to draft the sleeves sepeartely as we do for other blouses.
Hope the steps shown in the video are easy to understand and follow.
Please do comment incase of any doubts.
● Part 1 - Drafting and Paper cutting ⇢ https://youtu.be/Ad2siOtzYJE
For any doubts, complaints, Suggestion or even Appreciation, please so coment.
I Like reading all your comments :)
▼ Other Interesting Tutorials ▼
● Double Katori Blouse ⇢ http://goo.gl/pPsBn0
● Simple Kameez Kurti Dress ⇢ https://goo.gl/1a6PpF
● How to stitch Yog Blouse ⇢ https://goo.gl/WffvBe
● How to Stitch Simple Blouse ⇢ https://goo.gl/R3XHaE
● How to Stitch Princess Cut Blouse ⇢ https://goo.gl/uyFIOA
● How to Stitch Katori Blouse ⇢ https://goo.gl/os3EFG
● Blouse, Dresses Design Cataloge ⇢ https://goo.gl/z5aAs6
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Subsribe ASK Fashion Tutorials ⇢