Please login in order to report media.
Attaching Ready-made border to Blouse & Blouse Stitching | SHOWCASE
Dont forget to follow us on Facebook ⇢ https://goo.gl/pJ3NTh
▼ Learn More! ▼
Hi Friends, I have started new series, naming "SHOWCASE" where I would upload the making of blouses which have been already covered in our tutorial in High-Speed.
Do Comment if you like to see more of such videos.
Blouse Type in this Video - YOG BLOUSE
Border attached is readymade border available in market.
Borders are attached on sleeves and lower back part of Blouse to give it a nice Designer Look.
For any doubts, complaints, Suggestion or even Appreciation, please so coment.
I Like reading all your comments :)
▼ In-Depth Step by Step Tutorial for Marking, Cutting and Stitching of Blouses ▼
● Double Katori Blouse ⇢ http://goo.gl/pPsBn0
● Simple Kameez Kurti Dress ⇢ https://goo.gl/1a6PpF
● How to stitch Yog Blouse ⇢ https://goo.gl/WffvBe
● How to Stitch Simple Blouse ⇢ https://goo.gl/R3XHaE
● How to Stitch Princess Cut Blouse ⇢ https://goo.gl/uyFIOA
● How to Stitch Katori Blouse ⇢ https://goo.gl/os3EFG
● Blouse, Dresses Design Cataloge ⇢ https://goo.gl/z5aAs6
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Subscribe ASK Fashion Tutorials -