Please login in order to report media.
Kutch Work Stitchies Embroidery Tutorial - Part 1 | Handwork | in Hindi
Dont forget to follow us on Facebook ⇢ https://goo.gl/pJ3NTh
▼ Learn More! ▼
In this video we will try learn how to do Kutch Handwork Embroidery.
This is Part 1 and in this part we will learn to make borders for the Kutch Handwork Design.
And in the next part, we will see how to fill up the boxes with embroidery.
So Stay Tuned, and do subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notification, as soon as I upload the next part.
▼ Links Related to this video ▼
Link to purchase embroidery Ring/Hoop ⇢ https://goo.gl/nInLxP
Part 2 ⇢ https://youtu.be/MPo8x3bjt_U
For any doubts, complaints, Suggestion or even Appreciation, please so coment.
I Like reading all your comments :)
▼ Other Handworks Tutorials ▼
● Basic Zardosi Work ⇢ https://youtu.be/SCphAMF57JU
● Mirror/Shisha Work ⇢ https://youtu.be/sghXKqZkpFM
● Pearl work ⇢ https://youtu.be/HZyjifVb1ks
● French Knot Embroidery ⇢ https://youtu.be/y6tyUk8IyaU
● Double Threadwork ⇢ https://youtu.be/ra2xx-osqao
● Sequins Lace work ⇢ https://youtu.be/e5So9wxkdic
● Gottapatti Work ⇢ https://youtu.be/VxSzteijBTs
● Aari/Crochet Work ⇢ https://youtu.be/oqNSRT7UB3Y
● Zardosi Pita work ⇢ https://youtu.be/nM8YKEKFWg4
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Subscribe ASK Fashion Tutorials -